It’s too much. It’s toxic!
Too much of a good thing may do you harm. At some point in our lives, something that initially felt pleasant became unpleasant or something that made our health better, eventually made it worse.
We’ve just had too much of it.
Too much of anything is toxic. It alters our inner balance, integrity and ultimately damages our state of well being.
It’s moderation that matters. Everything in moderation is the key to our physical and physiological wellness.
Excessive moderation is not good. It renders the existence bland and boring.
Life works by rule of balance. Every life branch of nature seeks to find a true balance in rhythm and harmony. There must be gray lines in our lives to let the colorful lines be expressed.
Harmony is a symphony of life. When we listen and follow its notes, our bodies reward us with longevity and our minds with prosperity.
Too much of:
- Water can lead to water intoxication
- Vitamins will alter our bodies’ chemistry and cause illnesses that we take these same vitamins for
- Antioxidants may suppress the most essential function of our immune system that fights cancer
- Exercise can lead to chronic adrenaline exhaustion and wear out our joints
- Happiness may becomes insanity
- Laughter can result in suffocation
- Money may exhaust the essential sense of appreciation causing life long depression
- Sleep aids will create a chronic insomnia
- Oversleeping facilitates hormonal imbalances leading to lower immunity
- Imbalance will create chaos
- Chaos causes chronic diseases